Wednesday 20 March 2013

Flowers...

There is still time left for you to join us with this months challenge.  The theme for March is:-

FLOWERS

today its my (Carol) turn to show you what I've created for the theme.




Pop on over to my blog for details on how I made this piece.

To take part is easy.  Just create a piece based on this months theme, it doesn't have to include any Tando Products, but, if you do you're entered into the draw twice to win a selection of great tando products.  Add the link to your entry, not just your blog, to Inlinz below and as long as you've not entered for more than 5 challenges, one of which is Tando, then you'll be entered into the draw.

We look forward to seeing your Flower creations.





document.write('

1 comment:

  1. LINKY isn't working for me so I have pasted my entry blog link here hope you see it! Will try linky again later hopefully

    http://capricorncrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/happy-easter-to-all-you-are-having-good.html

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete